Emergency Dispatch Encoder
The Model 25 is an instant call encoder. It is used in airports, fire and emergency centers to call out pager users with the press of a single button or through the Computer Aided Dispatch interface.
Each instant call key is programmable and can alert a single pager or team of pager users. Different types of pager may be combined in the same system, including both analog (5-tone) and digital (POCSAG) pagers.
Product Features and Configuration
- Keypad and 29 easily labeled instant-call keys
- Serial port for logging printer or CAD
- Automatically controls and selects among up to 8 transmitters
- Tone, Tone and Voice, Numeric paging
- Field Programming from keypad or PC
To request Zetron literature, click here.