The Integrator RD radio dispatch workstation is an operator position designed for use with a Series 4000, which can be configured with up to sixteen Integrator RD workstations.
Product Features and Configuration
A workstation is comprised of Integrator RD radio dispatch software, a host computer, monitor, and the Model 4219 audio panel.
Integrator RD offers additional benefits associated with concurrent execution of other, well-behaved NT applications and the potential for a higher degree of functional integration.
- Supports up to 48 channels — any combination of radio, telephone, intercom or public address
- Up to 16 operating positions — may be mixed with button consoles
- Supports conventional (mouse driven) or touchscreen operation
- Supports networked configuration with centralized configuration file management Up to 36 channel resource icons may be presented on one screen
- Six screen select keys allow instant call-up of previously defined screens
- Compatible with conventional (tone, DC, E&M) and trunked wireless applications (EDACS, iDEN, MPT1327/MAP27)
- Integral component of the Integrator Suite
To request Zetron literature, click here.