The Model 844 4-Port Intersite Link provides enhanced linking capacity to a Zetron Model 827- based MPT 1327 trunked radio system. It provides four 4-wire audio ports and four RS-232 serial data ports. The 4-wire audio and data ports provide a gateway for linking conversation audio and call setup data essential for roaming trunked network operation. Multisite operation allows mobile units to roam throughout the network without losing any system functionality. Roaming units are located and can receive calls from a telephone or another radio unit. In addition, multisite operation allows a group call to include up to six sites.
Product Features and Configuration
- Integrates with the Zetron Model 827 to supports regional networks of up to 12 sites in a variety of different configurations
- Supports multiple Model 844s at each site, for up to 32 intersite links
- Provides additional storage capacity for system call detail records
- Supports internal system alarm detection and reporting
- Provides four analog speech/data ports to directly connect two or more Zetron MPT 1327 sites
- Uses 4-wire audio or 4-wire audio with E&M signaling to link multiple sites
- Supports four configurable RS-232 data linking ports for enhanced network performance
To request Zetron literature, click here.